Guys! A few months ago my Moms and I were woken up at 3 am by an emergency call from Central Command telling us we were all going to die from carbon monoxide.
“Alfred! Alfred! Get up, Man! We gotta go! Get into your carrying case for evacuation!” my Moms cried.
I couldn’t believe it. We were going down like this?! I hadn’t finished creating my legacy. But, believe it or not, I dutifully got into my carrying case.
“Lindsay! Get up! I gotta a call from the security system saying the carbon monoxide alarm is going off and the place is filled with undetectable carbon monoxide gas. Hyattsville Fire Department is on their way to take care of the situation” Moms got the young lady who lives with us up and out.
Guys – there we all were. Standing outside our town home in our night clothes. The volunteers from the fire station drove up with their alarms going off. Guys, I was so scared. The alarms were blaring loudly and then I started meowing loudly, too. “M-U-U-R-R!”
“Alfred! Alfred!” My moms screamed. “You’re losing it. I’m going to put you in the car.” So, Guys, I got put in the car. I missed all the action because I lost control of myself. After all the excitement was over, my Moms explained that the battery to the carbon monoxide alarm went out and contacted the security company as if carbon monoxide were engulfing the house. We all went to bed after that!